Didacus is a natural resource management professional with over 10 year experience in agro forestry, community development, wildlife management, project design and management. Didacus has a MSc. in Sustainable Forest and Natural Resource Management from the universities of Copenhagen, Denmark and Goettingen, Germany. He also has a diploma in project management from the Pan African Institute for Development, Buea. Additional skills he possesses include: data analysis, GIS, R, and fund raising. He also has international experience including working with local communities in Africa.
NEBA Kingsly is a Cameroonian, age 33 years old. He holds a diploma in sustainable Forest Management, Forest training Institute, Japan; a MSc. in Botany and Plant Physiology from the University of Buea. He has over 11 years of experience and held several strategic positions in different organizations including:
– Field extension agent within the frame work of the SMAUQ PROJECT sponsored by the European Union via PACCDU
– Botanist for two projects under the Ministry of Scientific Research and Innovation: 1) Research the six most important fruits and vegetables in the Northwest Region, and 2) To document knowledge of Cameroonian traditional foods
– Team Leader, Plant data collection in the 50-hectare plot of the Korup Forest Dynamic Plot. Mumdemba, Ndian Division, Southwest Region, Cameroon.
– Head of Forest and Climate Change Department (The Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF).
– Assistant Country Coordinator (Trees for the Future (TFTF) Cameroon Program)
Presently, he is Program Manager for the Mfombo Foundation and also Course instructor at the National Forestry School, Mbalmayo, Cameroon.
Christel has a BSc. in Medical Laboratory Technology from the University of Buea, Cameroon. Christel has over 4 years’ experience in the medical field and about 2 years of experience in community health education. She also has attended many international conferences on health and nutrition. Christel is head of the Health, Nutrition and Food Security program.
I am an Environmentalist and Sustainability professional with more than 6 years of hands on experience in Africa and the U.S. My experience includes work in areas of promotion of sustainable livelihoods and capacity building for local communities, preservation of natural resources through education and outreach. I hold a Master’s of Science degree in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development from the International Relations Institute of Cameroon(IRIC) and the International Center of Studies for Educational Research ;University of CaFoscari,Venice, Italy.